The Weight Management Profile identifies hormonal imbalances that contribute to obesity, weight gain, and difficulty losing or sustaining a healthy weight. Used as a screening tool, it serves as an early indicator of insulin resistance and risks for metabolic syndrome and diabetes. Results can be expected 5-7 business days after the test is received.
NOTE: This test panel requires both a saliva and dried blood spot sample. Hormones testosterone and progesterone are abbreviated T and Pg respectively.
Multiple Test Panels
- Multiple Test Panels – Weight Management Profile (Saliva: Estradiol, Pg, T, DHEAS, Cortisol x4 Blood Spot: TSH, Insulin, Hemoglobin A1c, Vitamin D, 25-OH, D2, D3) – $335
- Multiple Test Panels – Weight Management Profile + Thyroid (Blood Spot: Free T3, Free T4, TPOab) – $405
- Multiple Test Panels – Weight Management Profile + Cardio (Blood Spot: hsCRP, Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL) – $405
Single Test Panels
- Single Test Panel – Estrone (E1) – $50
- Single Test Panel – Estriol (E3) – $50
There are no reviews yet.