Compounding Pharmacy Of America General Compounding
Medication That Best Suits You
When patients or professionals are in need of medications or doses the commercial drug industry is unwilling to provide, turn to a compounding pharmacy like ours. Our customers include physicians, patients, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dentists, veterinarians and other individuals who feel underserved by traditional pharmacy services.
We excel in reproducing critical medications that have been discontinued. Our ability to produce medications that meet very specific strengths, sizes and delivery forms allows us to accommodate a wide variety of pharmaceutical requests.
Here are just a few of examples of how we help our customers every day:
- We can produce a medication dose for a child who needs it smaller than those offered by the manufacturer.
- We can substitute certain ingredients when a patient cannot tolerate a manufactured medication as is.
- We can produce the equivalent of a manufactured medication that has been discontinued for economic reasons.
- We can alter the route of administration for a patient with a medical ailment that prevents him or her from taking the medication as is.
- We can produce a medication dose larger than those offered by the manufacturer.
Our Many Compounding Pharmacy Services
The Compounding Pharmacy of America also works closely with medical professionals to ensure that they have access to optimal medications and doses. We have years of experience in compounding medications within the following categories:
- Internal Medicine
and many, many more
More Flexible, Customized Solutions
Do you have a health care problem that can’t be solved by a standard pharmacy? Can customized, compounded medications improve your quality of life? Alternatively, are you a physician in need of superior compounding resources? The Compounding Pharmacy of America can help in all of these scenarios.
We currently serve nearly 20 states as well as Washington, D.C. All medications will be mailed to your home after your physician signs off on it, but you can get ball rolling now with our online compounding services. If you want to know more about various compounded medications, visit our blog or click on any of the categories above to learn about medications we offer within that specialty.