Common Foot and Leg Issues
A podiatrist or other health care professional may encounter several patient issues related to the leg and foot that require customized treatment. Some of the most common podiatry issues individuals experience include:
- Athlete’s foot
- Recurring blisters
- Dry skin
- Foot ulcers
- Swelling and edema
- Nail issues
- Muscle pain
- Corns and calluses
- Poor circulation
Remedies for these conditions may be available as topical over the counter creams and ointments, or systemic (oral) prescription medications. There are a couple of disadvantages to using these methods, however.
- Topical over the counter treatments are produced for the masses, so they are unlikely to address your unique needs effectively.
- Oral, systemic medications can have dangerous side effects with long-term use, such as risk of dependence and organ toxicity.
Find Relief for Your Podiatry Issues with Compounding Medications
Whether you have a podiatric issue that is hard to treat or you worry about the side effects inherent with long-term medication use, a compounding pharmacy can help. Compounding Pharmacy of America works together with your prescribing physician to create innovative, customized solutions to your unique podiatry problems. We create the most effective ingredients and delivery mechanisms to administer the appropriate medications where you need it most.
The pharmacy team at Compounding Pharmacy of America works closely with you, the patient, and your podiatrist/health care provider to develop the best available solution for your podiatry challenge. Whether you are an endurance athlete experiencing chronic pain from calluses, or an individual struggling to complete everyday activities due to debilitating ulcers, we can help. We customize the solution to you, using a variety of dosing formulations.
Our compounded medications are available in the forms of creams, gels, ointments, sprays, and powders. It is important to have a variety of delivery mechanisms because no two patients are exactly alike. The perfect combination will rely on your medical condition, amount of daily activity, genetics, and previous health history.
A one size fits all approach does not work when it comes to medications. It’s time to stop living with the pain and discomfort associated with your podiatry condition. Let the experienced pharmacists at Compounding Pharmacy USA help you on the road to recovery.
We Compound Medications for Foot and Leg Issues, such as:
- Fungal Infections. Dry, cracked skin of the foot and heel are a prime source of fungal infection. Unfortunately, the tough surface of the foot can make it difficult for over the counter medications to effectively penetrate.
- Arthritis/Inflammatory Pain. The long -term side effects of oral pain medications are well-documented. Get targeted therapy, straight to the source.
- Skin and Wound Care. Individuals with poor circulation often suffer debilitating ulcers in their feet. Appropriate medication is necessary to heal the wound and prevent infection.
- Combinations for more targeted effects. In addition, Compounding Pharmacy USA can combine medications to create a synergistic effect, aiding healing and improving quality of life.
At Compounding Pharmacy USA, we are committed to helping you find a tailored solution for your podiatry ailment. From fungal infections to relief of chronic pain, we address your needs together with your prescribing physician.
For more information or to talk to one of our pharmacists, call us at (865) 243-2488 today, or…
Contact a Compounding Pharmacist